-JAMS AND JELLIES-BAKED GOODS

-JAMS AND JELLIES-BAKED GOODS
Jams - Iris Fold Cards - Fret Work

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Things are starting to shape up

Small Amounts (trimmings)
Garden Sorrel -- .40 an OZ.
Nasturtiums -- flower and leaf -- 1.75 an oz.
Oregano -- 1.75 an oz.
Lemon Thyme -- 1.75 an oz.
Borage -- 1.75 an oz.
Chives and flower -- 2 oz. for 1.50
Sweet Basil -- 1.75 an oz.

Radish leaf have a great soup recipe for them. 1.00 a lb.

Chocolate Mint, Garden Mint, Lemon Balm all great for tea or cook with or in your salad - 1.50 for 2 oz.

Eggs -- 2.00 a dz.

Rhubarb -- 2.50 a lb.

SOON STRAWBERRIES WILL START.......

MEMBERS IF YOU WANT TO BE IN A GROUP
As I am still getting new members and I don't want to for get anyone --- please if you want to be in a pick up group e-mail me with what area and your contact information you want me to pass on.
E-mail me at BloomingPatches@BloomingPatches.com if you have a hard time then call me at 216-276-1715

REMEMBER --- IF YOU ARE PICKING UP ON THURSDAY PUT IN YOUR ORDER TUESDAY BY E-MAIL OR PHONE AND MAKE SURE I CONFIRM YOUR ORDER.
IF YOU ARE PICKING UP ON SUNDAY CALL OR E-MAIL YOUR ORDER FRIDAY. MAKE SURE I CONFIRM YOUR ORDER.
PICK UP TIME AT THIS POINT IS AFTER 1P.M. TILL 8 P.M.

No comments: